Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rwanda Rweekend

I know some of you felt sorry for me after my post last week, but rest assured, my life is pretty sweet. Exhibit A: What I did over the weekend on January 29-30, 2010. I only have 3 things to say about it:
1. Tracking wild gorillas in the mountains of Rwanda is INCREDIBLE
2. Baby gorillas are really cute while 800 pound Don Corleone Daddy Gorilla is freakin huge
3. To my mother: sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to do this, I didn't want you to worry and I only decided to go a few days before














































6 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure those gorillas weren't our ancestors? They resemble you closely with your shirt off -
Love Chad

Bloo said...

Curt, I just read six or so entries. Very enjoyable read.

Especially the Britney Spears entry.

Charlee said...

AWESOME! You got some GREAT shots of those smelly animals! I did the gorilla trek in Uganda a couple years ago. By far one of the coolest things I've ever done!

Amanda Joyce Jensen said...

SWEET!!! I read A Reason For Hope by Jane Goodall last week, pretty close to tracking gorillas, right...:)

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend. Who did you fly with out of Dubai?

Anonymous said...

I’m wondering now if we can talk about your sites statistics – search volume, etc, I’m trying to sites I can buy adspace through – let me know if we can talk about pricing and whatnot. Cheers mate you’re doing a great job though.