Friday, July 1, 2011

Flat Stanley comes to Visit!

My niece Grace sent me her friend Flat Stanley so that I could take some pictures of my life here in Dubai. Like a true consultant I put the presentation into PowerPoint and have uploaded the slides as JPG images. I had meant to post these pictures shortly after back in 2010, but never got to it (I have a large backlog of uncompleted posts). I figure every now and then it's good to have a second grade level reminder of what you're doing with your life, and lots of this was news to my sister and mom when they saw the Flat Stanley presentation, so maybe I should share it with anybody else who might care. The beard has since gone by the wayside as I recorded at the time (click here).









































3 comments:

Amanda Joyce Jensen said...

So fun! It's great to see a little glimpse of your life in the middle east Curt. You look like you're doing fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

There are some important slides missing from this deck.

- You know who.

Chad said...

I get the credit for at least two of those photos.

Chad